Thursday, August 14, 2014

Throwback Thursday! Talk about GIRL POWER! Women in Business & Networking Breakfast




Listen, whenever I have the opportunity to meet great women and learn from them? I AM THERE! I was invited by Erica Still owner of Heavenly Eats & Sweets, FAB Line Dance Instructor & Still Standing Productions to a Christian Women's Networking & Business Breakfast. Erica & I have partnered up many time for a few Alice@Large Events, however THIS time I co-hosted her Gospel Explosion Event on April 5th!  So we decided to do some networking! However, I think I got more than I bargained for! We were greeted at the doors of the beautiful Cypress County Club, in Virginia Beach, by Ms. Robin Wise, the host and business name of the Women Empowering Breakfast. Immediately, I knew I was in for a treat. She was so enthusiastic, welcoming and warm!

While our breakfast warmed our tables,  the smell of sweet perfume and coffee filled the air, us ladies went to chatting! Everyone introduced themselves and gave a brief narrative about their business. My favorite part! Loved seeing all these women from different walks of life, here, sharing and networking!

We had everyone in business from Mary K representatives, Relators, Bakers, Jewelers, you name it! Robin gave a great testimony and boy did I hear the message! She talked about how sometimes "our" plan doesn't work, because it's just that "our" plan! She asked that everyone surrender and let the works of the almighty go through you! Now, from someone who grew up in a Buddhist/Christian home. I felt that particular message, deep in my soul. It's true! If you aren't doing something for the good of someone else, what are you doing?  You can catch Robin and her angels weekly at the Christian's Women's Networking & Business Breakfast/Brunch! 

                           See more pictures at https://www.facebook.com/alicesidaii/girlpower!

No comments:

Post a Comment