Tuesday, July 23, 2013

3rd in Line to the British Throne!

  Princess Kate & Prince William welcomed a Baby Boy! I totally watched the entire wedding. I totally stop and read the mags at the grocery store when I see Kate's pic. I mean, didn't us girls (let's admit, a few guys too *wink) at one point of our childhood, wished we were Princesses? I know I may never meet UK's  Royal fam, but I feel as though I know them? My mother adored Princess Di, and sort of passed that down to me! I cried when learning of her passing. The memories of  William & Harry walking behind her casket-etched forever.  I loved what she represented.  A strong woman, great mother, beautiful, phlilanthropist, the most stylish, chic, yet very human and lived by her own rules!  Kate gives me the same feeling! AND, seriously, pregnancy looked GORGEOUS on her! In comparison to, um, nevermind.  Weighing in at 8lbs 6 ounces, our newest member of the Royal family is the 3rd in line to the Britist Throne, behind Prince Charles & William, but moved ahead of Prince Harry. (Talking  about stealing someone's shine?)  There's a 41 Gun Salute to welcome our new leader today! The family will be spending time at Kensington Palace, then headed to Kate's mother's house, while Dad goes back on duty! Can't wait to see Princess Di's Grandbaby....Awwww. Ooh-would you look at that. It's Tea Time! ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment